Page Personnel Suisse
Page Personnel Suisse
For our client, an international company based in Neuchâtel, we are looking for a Junior in Finance with Bachelor to join a highly skills Finance Team.
· Provide assistance in the overall administration of the loan portfolio as well as credit facilities documentation
with third party banking partners;
· Assist in the management and administration of the guarantee program (incl. fees calculation);
· Maintain up-to-date creditors' documentation including constitutive documents, credit ratios and financial
· Assist in analyzing funding requests from affiliated companies; efficiently structure and negotiate terms for new
loans and loan renewals.
· Provide advice and support in treasury and banking related fields, including the setting-up and review of cash
management structures and systems;
· Assist affiliated companies in the preparation of the required documentation to integrate the Intercompany
Netting and Foreign Exchange systems; and
· Support the streamlining of cash management structures and review bank fees/arrangements for affiliated
· Provide assistance in several internal projects and preparation and review of various Credit & Advisory reports;
· Assist in arranging the distribution of dividend by affiliated companies to related parent companies, monitor
potential withholding tax issues;
· Interact daily with Front Office, Middle Office and Back Office and;
· Assist in administrating internal cash pooling structures as well as maintain an up-to-date database of banking
tariffs by banking partner/country (including the filing of all relevant documentation);
· Manage and oversee the overall department filing process (incl. the full execution, couriering and receipt of
·Available for ad-hocprojects
Bachelor/Master post graduate
English B2/C1 is mandatory
· Bachelor's degree in Finance/Accounting, Master's degree desirable; and
· Previous Treasury/Finance/Audit/Accounting experience a plus.
· Fluent English, other languages an asset;
· Team player, takes initiative, agile and pro-active;
· Strong written and verbal communication skills;
· Strong customer focus; and
· Excellent user of MS Office and IT Tools. Bloomberg a plus.
Has this position caught your interest and do you bring the necessary requirements? Then apply now to get further information.