CA CIB Japan
CA CIB Japan
- Manage and oversee day to day operation.
- Participate and support new initiatives and businesses by providing expertise.
- Developing operational procedures to mitigate operational risks.
- Support and analyse local/global projects and ensure teams are properly prepared
Strategy and Business Planning
2.Management and Reporting
Report to Head of Capital Markets Operations Back Office Japan
Key Internal Contacts
Cash Settlement (CMO/CMB)
Short Term Market Trading
HKG CMO Middle Office
Japan IT Development
Key External Contacts
Clearstream Banking Tokyo, Luxembourg
5. Systems Used
CIBOS, SAW, JIBOS
I-STAR CORE, Creation Online, Euclid PC, SWIFT ALLIANCE, JSDA WAN
6. Legal and Regulatory Responsibilities
• Comply with all applicable legal, regulatory and internal Compliance requirements, including, but not limited to, the Japan Compliance manual and Compliance policies and procedures as issued from time to time
Financial Security requirements, including, but not limited to, the prevention of Financial Crime and Fraud including reporting obligations to the Money Laundering Reporting Officer.
• Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Basic understanding of Clearing and Settlement of Securities
JSDA 1st & 2nd licence
JSDA internal administrator