Manage administrative infrastructure in conjunction with other Sales staff:
• Work with other Sales staff to ensure completion of data for clients and prospects
• Support the team in reporting and ad-hoc enquiries for clients
• Suggest & organise events for clients and prospects in UK
• Assist with development and production of marketing materials for use in client presentations
• Take minutes for calls/meetings
• Help organise team folders (clients/products)
• Source information on markets, clients, funds.
Helping source information for sales representatives to communicate with clients and/or in preparation for meetings
• Create a ‘where to find' in excel with useful contacts at Pioneer/Amundi, and links
• Create a template for client summary activities
• Use MyCRM to transit names.
Assist with reporting to and coverage of Clients and Prospects:
• Organise communication with clients and prospects e.g.
• Work with other Sales staff on regular reporting to / ad hoc data enquiries from clients and prospects
• Help prepare documents for meetings & conf calls
• Participate (for learning purposes) in selected meetings with selected clients and prospects
• Undertake ongoing research of adviser activity, product demand trends etc
• Assist in coordination of relationships of Amundi local sales offices with global clients and prospects.
• Adhere to FCA rules and principles and the Firm's policies and procedures.
Where appropriate, seek guidance from Management or Compliance.
A strong track record of educational achievement including a degree-level qualification in Finance or similar discipline.