CA CIB UK
CA CIB UK
Crédit Agricole CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Crédit Agricole Group, the world's n°13 bank measured by Tier One Capital (The Banker, July 2017).
The Bank offers its clients a comprehensive range of products and services structured around six major divisions:
• Client Coverage & International Network
• International Trade & Transaction Banking
• Global Investment Banking
• Structured Finance
• Global Markets
• Debt Optimisation & Distribution
The Bank provides support to clients in large international markets through its network with a presence in major countries in Europe, America, Asia Pacific and the Middle East.
The Bank is particularly interested in applications from women, and will consider using positive action under the Equality Act 2010.
For more information, please visit its website at www.ca-cib.com.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a major European bank in London.
The role is within the Human Resources team.
• Monitor temporary staff placements and fixed term contractors on a regular basis.
• Prepare contracts of employment for permanent and fixed term employees.
• Assist management in the creation of appropriate Job Descriptions.
• Prepare Recruitment Authorisation Forms using relevant compensation benchmark data.
• Ensure all necessary approvals have been received.
• Prepare contracts of employment.
• Liaise with candidate to ensure they have received all required documents.
• Interview junior candidates, liaise with agencies as required, provide interview notes and liaise with management on recruitment issues.
This position is being managed exclusively by Resource Solutions on behalf of Crédit Agricole Corporate and Investment Bank.
• University graduate with a minimum classification of 2:1 or equivalent.
Or an undergraduate currently during a course of study, predicted a minimum classification of 2:1 or equivalent